- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
DIGITALmotion collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DIGITALmotion with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
DIGITALmotion collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
DIGITALmotion securely stores your data on our SiteGround hosting server using the following security measures:
- We use the latest PHP 7 version with the latest security fixes.
- We are running Apache in a chrooted environment with suExec.
- We have sophisticated IDS/IPS systems which block malicious bots and attackers (Intrusion detection/prevention systems).
- ModSecurity is installed and we update our security rules weekly, thus protecting you from the most common attacks..
- We strive to keep the versions of all the software that is providing database services (FTP, SMTP, IMAP/POP3, HTTP, HTTPS) up to date with the latest security patches.
- We are constantly monitoring for vulnerabilities in the most popular applications and modules and whenever possible we develop virtual patches in the form of WAF rules (Web application firewall).
- We ensure that users’ data is accessed only by trusted personal on request by following strict policies and we keep detailed records for such access.
DIGITALmotion will keep your user account data for 36 months after your last activity. Once this time period has expired your data is automatically deleted.
DIGITALmotion would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop DIGITALmotion from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the DIGITALmotion Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email:
What are your data protection rights?
DIGITALmotion would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request DIGITALmotion for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DIGITALmotion correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DIGITALmotion to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DIGITALmotion erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DIGITALmotion restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DIGITALmotion’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DIGITALmotion transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 0777 9304837
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – DIGITALmotion uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – DIGITALmotion uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0777 9304837
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that DIGITALmotion has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office here: